source: Bashar

we would have you understand that the flame that you are burns eternally
我们愿你明白,你是永恒燃烧的火焰
and shall never go out, no matter how bright you allow yourself to become
无论你允许自己变得如何耀眼,都必永不熄灭
we shall have you understand that you exist now and always shall and you always have
我们愿你理解,你既存于当下,那么你必永存,一如你已一直存在
because now is the only time and the only place and the only existence there is and always has been and ever shall be
因为“当下”便是唯一的时间,唯一的地点,唯一存在的存有。
历来如此,永远如此。
You are eternal. You are infinite.
你是永恒的。你是无限的。
You are spirit. You are body.
你是精神,你是肉身。
You are mind. You are heart. You are soul.
你是头脑。你是心灵。你是灵魂。
You are an idea, you are an expression, you are a thought, you are a dream of the infinite creation.
你是一个想法,你是一种表达,你是一丝念想,你是无限造物的一个梦境。
but that is reality, and all reality is couched within your dream
而那个梦境就是现实,所有的现实都蹲伏在你的幻梦里。
You contain it all; you are the whole expression in your own individualized way.
你海纳一切;
你是自我道途上的完整表达。
you are the matrix; the matrix is you
你是矩阵;矩阵即是你。
you are everything, everything comes from you
你是万有,万有皆由你造化。
everything gives birth to you, as you reinforce the existence of everything and everyone.
万有创生了你,一如你丰盈了每一样事物、每一个人的存在。
all that is, the infinite creation, the fabric of existence CHOSE you;
一切万有、无限之造物、
存在之构造“选择”了你
chose that you should exist;
选择了你应当存在;
chose you-consciously! CHOSE you.
有意识地选择了你!祂选择了你。
You are in that way therefore blessed,
如此一来,你便是受到祝福的。
and we would have you understand that simply because of the fact that you exist, you are blessed.
我们还愿你明白,仅出于“你存在”的事实,你就是受到祝福的。
For you are created out of divine material, out of divine light.
因你是以神圣之材料造出,
以神圣之光造出。
You are the infinite creator.
你便是那无限的造物主。
And your existence was a conscious decision, a conscious state, a conscious choice.
而你的存在,是一个有意识的决定,一个有意识的状态,一个有意识的选择。
Act in like manner. Be of like mind.
以同样的方式行动。成为同样的心念。
Respect yourselves. Love yourselves UNCONDITIONALLY.
尊重你自己,无条件地爱你自己。
For out of unconditional love would you create and out of unconditional love shall you create anything you desire.
因你们将会,必定会在无条件的爱之中创造你们所欲的一切。
Begin to feel the energy of your interlinking with all thought forms, all consciousness
开始感受那些正与你相互联系之物的能量——那所有思想的形式,所有的意识,
all civilizations, all I s, all ideas.
所有的文明,所有的“我”,所有的想法。
all mind, all heart, all soul, all spirit is one.
所有的头脑,所有的心,所有的灵魂,
所有的灵都是“一”。
and you are one within that sea, within that pool.
而你是那海洋,那池中的一。
know that you are the fabric and the essence of the Galactic energy
谙晓你是银河能量的构造和真髓
not one of you in that sense can be removed from the matrix without the collapse of the entire structure
如此一来,你们中将没有一人能够在不造成整体构造崩坏的条件下,
被从矩阵中移除
You are integral in that way; you are essential in that way,
因此,你是完整的;因此,你是本质的。
and we would have you understand that because you are interconnected in this way,
我们还愿你知晓,
因你们以这种方式相互连接着,
because everything you do has impact within the entirety of creation –
因你所为的一切都在造物之整体中产生影响——
that you deserve to exist in this way and you deserve to be the fullest individual you can imagine yourself to be;
你就应得以这种方式存在,你就应得成为你所能想象的最完满的个体;
that you deserve to manifest all the things you can conceive of;
你应得实现你所能设想的一切事物;
that you deserve the existence you have been given or it would have not been granted to you;
你应得你所被给予的存在,
不然它不会被授予你;
that you deserve all the love you can imagine because love is what you are made out of;
你应得所有你能想象的爱,
因为爱是创造你的材料;
that you deserve all the light that you can create in your life because light is what you are made out of.
你应得你所能在生活中创造出的所有的光,因为光是创造你的材料。
FEEL in the beating of your heart that it keeps pace with the rhythm and the pulse of the spinning of all the galaxies,
感受你的心跳,因它与所有星系旋转的韵律与脉动保持同步,
of the fabric of Existence itself, of the universal Heart of infinite creation,
与“存在”本身的构造同步,与无限造物的宇宙之心同步,
for you all beat within that heart and not a one of you is outside the Heart of “All That Is”
因你们同在那颗心里跳动,没有一个人是在“一切万有”之心之外的。
You are the blood and the life force of God itself.
你是“神”自身的血液与生命力,
It is your force and your life as well.
这亦是你的力量与你的生活。
You are it, and it is you.
你即是它,它即是你。
Out of your dreams, be born
因由你的幻梦,你出生。
Out of your heart, be alive
因由你的心,你活着。
Out of your soul, be light.
因由你的心灵,成为光。
For you are nothing else.
因你再不是其他。
